A warm welcome awaits you at Tarskavaig
Nestling in the heart of the beautiful Kingdom of Fife countryside, Tarskavaig offers accommodation of the highest quality. The house was built by the owner and his craftsmanship and attention to detail is reflected throughout. All guest rooms are light and airy with TV, wifi, and en suite facilities.
The tiny village of Radernie is equidistant and within walking distance of Peat Inn Restaurant (0.75 miles) and the Inn at Lathones (1 mile), and a short drive from St. Andrews (5miles). The location offers our guests the perfect opportunity to enjoy peace and tranquility with easy access to walking, golf, sightseeing, watersports, entertainment and shopping in the quaint little towns and villages of the famous East Neuk of Fife, or the nearby ancient town of St. Andrews – “a place of history, learning and culture, a wonderful coastal resort, and the world’s home of golf.” (visitstandrews.com)
- All rooms are provided with fresh towels, toiletries, toilet paper, Wifi, and iron board & iron can be provided on request.
- Check in time is between 4pm – 9pm and check out 10am.
- A full breakfast off the menu is included in the room rate.
- Breakfast is between 7.30am & 9.30am.
- Free off street parking.
- We have a local taxi service should you need it.
For our best rates please give Fiona or Allan a call.
An example of our breakfast menu can be viewed by clicking the image on the right. A gluten free breakfast or Vegeterian can also be served and Fiona will be pleased to discuss any other special dietary requirements.Find out more