A warm welcome awaits you at Tarskavaig
Nestling in the heart of the beautiful Kingdom of Fife countryside, Tarskavaig offers accommodation of the highest quality. The house was built by the owner and his craftsmanship and attention to detail is reflected throughout. The tiny village of Radernie is within walking distance of the Peat Inn Restaurant (0.75 miles), and a short drive from St. Andrews (5 miles). The location offers our guests the perfect opportunity to enjoy peace and tranquility with easy access to walking, golfing, sightseeing, watersports, entertainment and shopping in the quaint little towns and villages of the famous East Neuk of Fife, or the nearby ancient town of St. Andrews – “a place of history, learning and culture, a wonderful coastal resort, and the world’s home of golf.” (visitstandrews.com)
- All rooms are provided with fresh towels, designer toiletries (Noble Isle), toilet paper, hairdryer, Smart TV’s, Wifi, complimentary bottles of water & fresh milk, tea/coffee machine facilities, ironing board & iron can be provided on request.
- Check in time is between 4pm – 7pm and check out 8am-11am.
- A full breakfast off the menu is included in the room rate or we also have a room only rate.
- Breakfast is between 7.30am & 9.30am and done on time slots as all meals are cooked fresh to order.
- Free off street parking.
- taxi services in St Andrews should you need it and also a go flexi bus service.
For our best rates check our calendar and book online, we are always cheaper than booking through any of the OTA’s.
Sorry no pets allowed or children under 16 years of age
We can also offer a gluten free breakfast or Vegetarian/Vegan breakfast, and Fiona will be pleased to discuss any other special dietary requirements, see our breakfast menu here (opens a new window)Find out more